Student Government Association
Middle & High Students
1. No trashing other students campaigning or discussing other campaigns in general (be encouraging)
2. Be able to stand up and address the student body/be a voice for other students
3. If elected, the student must be able to attend SGA meetings that will be held once a month and help with all other SGA duties
4. Students running for class representative must maintain good class attendance and no excessive tardies to class.
5. You may campaign by making signs, posters, or any other item that promotes your platform. No items will be allowed to be sold like merchandise.
6. No monetary donations will be allowed in exchange for votes.
** Advisors have the authority to withdraw a student from SGA if they see fit
Questions? Email the SGA Advisors!
Courtney Payne: email@example.com
CJ Briggs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle School & High School
National Honor Society
High School Students
Current Meeting Schedule for Current Members:
Monday, October 19th
Tuesday, November 3rd
Tuesday, November 17th
Tuesday, December 1st
Tuesday, December 15th
Monday, January 11th
Tuesday, January 26th
Tuesday, March 2nd
*All meetings are from 3:20-4:00 in Mrs. Veilleux’s Office in Building 5.
Questions? Email the NHS Advisor! Mrs. Jamie Veilleux: email@example.com
Starting November 2nd, 2020
- 5th Grade-12th Grade
Questions? Email Mrs. Payne: firstname.lastname@example.org