For families requiring childcare services beyond the regular hours of the school day, Adventure Christian Academy provides an extended care program. The following is helpful information that will assist you and your family in becoming familiar with our program and its policies.
Morning Extended Care 7:00 am – 8:15 am
Afternoon Extended Care 3:15 pm – 6:00 pm/ Wednesdays 2:15-6:00
Students are NOT to be dropped off before 7:00 am. NO EXCEPTIONS
Children must be registered in advance in order to participate in the Extended Care Program. A deposit is required and will be applied to your child’s account. The ACA office will notify you when funds need to be added. Registration and payments can be made through the Academy’s website, www.aca.life.
Extended Care rates are $4.00 per hour for the first child and $2.00 per hour for each additional child. Children left beyond 6:00 will be charged $2.00 per minute. Children continually left beyond 6:00 will not be permitted to use the Extended Care Services.
• Extended Care hours are 2:15 pm – 6:00 pm
• Same fees and procedures apply as regular times.
• ACA cannot be responsible for any students remaining after school on Wednesday’s for Church activities unless they are signed into Extended Care Services.
Half Day Extended Afternoon (Noon Dismissal days)
ACA will communicate provisions for extended care services for new dismissals. For staffing purposes, parents will be asked to notify the office if their student will attend.
Parents can purchase time for Extended Care through the Academy’s website. However, for those who do not have internet access, pre-payments can be made in the business office.
• There are no Extended Care services during school holidays which include: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring break.
• Students may bring breakfast items that do not require heating when attending morning extended care.
• Students may bring a snack to be served during afternoon extended care.
Homework Club (Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday)
Students having homework will have an opportunity to complete assignments for a one-hour period under the supervision of a staff member.